Welcome to Pegex!
Pegex is a Acmeist parser framework. It combines a PEG parser grammar syntax, with PCRE compatible Regular Expressions as the match tokens. Pegex draws heavily from Perl 6 Rules, and works equivalently in many modern programming languages.
With Pegex you can easily define new mini languages that can be equally compiled in many programming languages.
A specification will be forthcoming, but check out these URLs that show Pegex in action:
- http://github.com/ingydotnet/pegex-pm - The Perl 5 Pegex implementation.
- http://github.com/ingydotnet/testml-pgx - The Pegex grammar for TestML implementations.
- http://github.com/ingydotnet/testml-pm - The Perl 5 TestML implementation. Look at lib/TestML/Parser/Grammar.pm.
- http://github.com/ingydotnet/testml-pm6 - The Perl 6 TestML implementation. Compare the Perl 6 grammar to Pegex!
- The TestML Specification - An annotated Pegex grammar.
-- Ingy döt Net